This multifunctional outdoor folding patio reclining chair with adjustable backrest can provide a perfect place for you to take a nap, read, or rest.
- Sturdy and Durable Metal Construction: Crafted of high-quality and heavy-duty steel materials and treated with a rustproof powder coating surface, this patio recliner chair has a solid frame and excellent weather resistance for its long service life. But don't leave the lounge chairs outside on raining days for prolonging its' using life
- Breathable Fabric & Arc-shaped Armrest: The backrest and seat of this recliner chair are built of weatherproof and breathable fabric with a smooth and cool surface, which is very suitable for use in hot weather. What's more, this wear-resistant fabric material can be quickly dried and easily cleaned.
- Adjustable Chair Backrest: The outdoor folding chaise lounge provides 5 adjustable backrest positions to meet your needs for different reclining angles. In addition, the wide backrest and seat with 2 curved armrests assure you have a comfortable experience while sitting or reclining.
- Lightweight Design for Multipurpose Use: Featuring a concise appearance and style, this rattan recliner chair can bring you a touch of unique charm and match most of the home decoration and outdoor space. Furthermore, the lightweight design makes the chaise lounge chair easy to carry and move. Therefore, it is very convenient for indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to Assemble and Clean: With a specific instruction manual for assembly and complete hardware parts included in the package, you can easily install this patio recliner chair with a simple structure well in a short time.
- Color: Brown / Gray / Black
- Material: Fabric + Steel
- Horizontal Size: 75.5" x 26" x 24.5" (L x W x H)
- Upright Size: 62.5”x 26"x 40.5” (L x W x H)
- Height Adjustment Range: 24.5"- 40.5"
- Seat Height: 13"
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Distance from Armrest to Ground: 20.5"
- Net Weight: 40lbs
- Each Chair Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- 2 x Recliner Lounge Chair
- 1 x Instruction Manuals