Turn Your Garden & Kitchen Waste into Usable Compost with Our 34.5-gallon Double Chamber Compost Tumbler! Our large compost tumbler measures 25.5" x 21.5" x 29" (L x W x H) and features 2 separate chambers that can alternate constantly for continuous composting. And each chamber can be easily rotated 360° to even stir debris. What's more, it is designed with ventilated holes and drainage holes to make the air fully circulate so as to achieve better composting effects. The tumbling compost bin is made of premium PP material, which is corrosion-resistant, weatherproof, and sturdy enough, ensuring long-term outdoor use. In 4-6 weeks, our rotating compost bin can turn waste into fertilizer soil, which not only can reduce waste and utilize food waste but also enrich the soil, making your life greener!
- Durable Material & Stable Structure: The outdoor garden compost bin is constructed of BPA-free PP material and a rustproof metal frame, ensuring excellent weather resistance and long-lasting durability. Furthermore, it is supported by a triangular structure, ensuring good stability.
- Dual Chamber Design: The compost bin tumbler is designed with 2 separate chambers, one side is composting while the other side is available to add fresh waste. And there exist sliding doors, so it's easy to load huge portions of waste at once. 2 compost chambers can load up to 34.5 gallons of waste.
- 360° Rotatable Design: 2 chambers can be rotated 360° individually, which can speed up the composting process, with no need for manual digging or mixing compost. Plus, it can be easily locked with side buckles. The rotating design is also convenient to pull out fertilizer.
- Practical Aeration System & Efficient Composting: The dual chamber compost tumbler comes with multiple ventilated holes to promote air circulation and drainage holes to help drain excess fluid, thus providing fast and efficient composting. And it would take about 4-6 weeks or less in hot weather to produce fertilizer.
- Gardening Solution: Adding a compost bin to your backyard or garden can reuse your leftovers, kitchen waste, and garden clippings while creating nutrient-rich soil for your vegetables or flower gardens. (Note: To protect the environment, chemical waste, plastic products, and paper cannot be fermented.)
- Color: Black+Green
- Material: PP, Metal
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5" x 23.5" x 29" (L x W x H)
- Size of 2 Chambers: 23.5" x 23.5" x 21" (L x W x H)
- Volume: 34.5 gallons
- Net Weight: 18 lbs
- 1 x Dual-Chamber Compost Tumbler
- 1 x A Pair of Gloves
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User’s Manual