The multi-functional wood plant shelf is not only a plant stand but also a bookshelf, display shelf, decorative stand that is perfect for various places like balconies, patios, living rooms, gardens, etc.
- High-quality Wood Material: This plant display stand with multiple tiers is made of premium solid fir wood. After high-temperature carbonization, this wooden plant holder will effectively prevent deformation and corrosion. Plus, the woody aroma has shortened the distance between nature and busy city life.
- Sturdy & Durable Frame: Dense wood strips double fixed with high-quality screws make the plant pot stand more stable. Thick shelf frame enhances durability for load-bearing weights up to 22 lbs per layer. The solid square structure enlarges the touch area of the ground and distributes the weight of plants evenly for safe use.
- Multiple-tiers Utilize Vertical Space: Multi-tiered flower stands only occupy limited floor space that can be placed in the corner easily. Built with a total of 4 tiers, this plant stand provides you with ample space to display a variety of plants of different heights and shapes. The high and low design allows plants to enjoy the sunshine in a comfortable environment.
- Retro Windmill Decoration: This rustic garden plant pot shelf comes with a detachable windmill, which can add a touch of vintage vibe to your home décor. In addition, the versatile plant stand can be used as a multiple storage display shelf for sundries, decoration, books, in the living room, bedroom, garden, balcony, yard, patio, etc.
- Thoughtful Details Design: The wood flower shelf with smooth polished surface and round edges for friendly use. Besides, the hollow-out tier design facilitates drainage and ventilation that would be beneficial for plants' breath and growth and turn your beautiful garden into a natural plant paradise.
- Color: Brown
- Material: Fir Wood + Metal Hardware
- Overall Dimension: 30” x 10” x 28” (L x W x H)
- Max Load Capacity Per Tier: 22 lbs
- Net Weight: 6 lbs
- 1 x Plant Stand
- 1 x User Guide