This acacia wood patio table is perfect both on its own and as a part of your outdoor dining set up.
- Acacia Wooden Table: The table has a hardwood tabletop, which is naturally large and can be used daily. It is supported by a powder-coated steel frame, which is stable and does not rust, and can withstand harsh outdoor environments. The non-slip foot pads at the bottom provide extra stability.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor: This multifunctional table has a 2-inch hole, which can be used to install parasols (not included), and is ideal for outdoor activities. The umbrella hole can be covered with a stopper, which makes this table also a great indoor dining table.
- The Scale of 6 to 8 People: This table is enough to accommodate a friendly dinner for 6-8 people. The tabletop is spacious enough to accommodate 6 to 8 people for dining. Table size: 55" x 30"x 30" (L X W X H), with a maximum load of 170 lbs without shaking.
- Pastoral Style: This steel dining table combines steel elements and natural-toned wood, giving people the feeling of pastoral and country style. The natural appearance can match well with any outdoor area including gardens, terraces, yards, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All hardware and tools are ready and can be assembled easily. Detailed instructions can help you complete the entire setup as quickly as possible. In addition, the superb craftsmanship makes daily maintenance easy and easy.
- Material: Solid acacia wood, steel
- Product dimension: 55" x 29.5" x 30" (L X W X H)
- Umbrella hole diameter: 2" (umbrella not included)
- Maximum weight: 170 lbs
- Net weight: 34.5 lbs
- 1 x Patio table
- 1 x Instruction