This 4-plate cantilever umbrella base filled with water or sand is a durable base for your outdoor umbrella. Constructed of heavy-duty HDPE plastic with weather-resistant UV protection, it can prevent color from fading and is easy to maintain. And it can be filled with 145 lbs of sand or 115 lbs of water, increasing the additional weight to the plates and keeping your patio umbrella stand perfectly in windy conditions. Thus, you don't need to worry any puff of wind may disturb your summer relaxation in the shade, allowing you to enjoy your leisure time.
- Contemporary design: This fillable patio umbrella base is designed with 4 separate fillable plates, which can be interlocked with iron pins to form a circular umbrella base when it is in use. Fillable plates are incredibly lightweight, and easy to move and carry. 4 detachable base plates can be stacked together for storage with less space taken.
- Heavy-duty oriented: This 4-piece cantilever offset umbrella stand is made of durable HDPE, which is weather-resistant and long-wearing. The surface of the base stand is rugged to prevent scratches and produce more resistance.
- Fillable plates: These plates can be filled up with water to increase the weight of this umbrella base stand. Each panel can obtain about 140 lbs of sand (35 lbs per plate) or 44 L of water (11 L per plate) to serve better stability.
- Clear instruction: All the necessary hardware and handy tools are included in the package. This product requires the least assembling process with a well-illustrated instruction manual.
- Perfect for outdoor: Weather-resistant materials ensure a long product lifespan, and fillable plates are easy to carry and assemble. A rugged surface gives more resistance to provide better balance and stability.
- Color: Black
- Materials: HDPE
- Overall Dimension: 39.5" × 39.5" × 3''(L×W×H)
- Gross Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Net Weight: 14.9 lbs
- 1x Umbrella Base Plates
- 1 x Instruction